Access to the 1st cycle ‘Multimedia’ academic study programme is granted to candidates:
- who have successfully completed general matura;
- who have successfully completed vocational matura in any secondary school programme as well as the examination in one matura subject not already completed in vocational matura;
- who have successfully completed any 4-year secondary school programme prior to 1 June 1995.
In the event of limited enrolment, candidates under points a) and c) will be selected on the basis of:
- overall success in matura or the final examination 60 %,
- overall success in Years 3 and 4 40 %;
while candidates under point b) will be selected on the basis of:
- overall success in vocational matura 40 %,
- overall success in Years 3 and 4 40 %,
- success in the matura subject examination 20 %.
Transition between study programmes
Transition to the 1st cycle academic study programme in Multimedia is possible from study programmes of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering (UL), the Faculty of Computer and Information Science (UL) and other faculties and universities in accordance with the Higher Education Act, Criteria for Transition between Study Programmes and the UL Statute.
For the 2016/17 academic year, there are 30 study places available for full-time study and 3 study places available to Slovenian nationals without Slovenian citizenship and non-EU nationals.