1st Cycle Interdisciplinary Academic Study Programme in Multimedia (the study programme is run by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and the Faculty of Computer and Information Science)
Length of the study programme: 3 years.
Number of ECTS credits of the study programme: 180.
The study programme has no options.
The study programme has no modules.
Professional title conferred:
diplomirani inženir multimedije (UN) / diplomirana inženirka multimedije (UN)*
The abbreviated form of the title in both cases is dipl. inž. mm. (UN).
* Female graduates take the latter title.
The basic objectives of the programme are:
- to offer high-quality knowledge in areas covered by multimedia,
- to provide an excellent foundation for 2nd cycle study in multimedia or related disciplines,
- to enable good employability of graduates and efficient inclusion in work on employment,
- to educate innovative staff for new industries with new methods of financing and to enable independent tracking of the most recent achievements,
- to enable mobility between related study programmes and to ensure Europe-wide comparability of the achieved education,
- to provide a good basis and incentive for further autonomous study within the framework of lifelong learning,
- to increase the enrolment rate of female students as compared to other technical study programmes.
General competences obtained through the programme:
- the ability to define, understand and creatively solve problems in the broad field of multimedia,
- critical thinking on the basis of analysis and synthesis,
- systemic knowledge, ability to research and plan,
- professional, environmental and social responsibility,
- active professional written and oral communication,
- optimal use of ICT and its advancement,
- independent tracking of the most recent achievements and acquisition of new knowledge,
- teamwork with experts from technical as well as non-technical fields.