When you come to Ljubljana please follow these steps:
- Go to University of Ljubljana office (Kongresni trg 12, 1000 Ljubljana) were you will receive your student card (only if you are Erasmus+ student, if you are not you will receive it in two weeks after your arrival) and all the necessar information about life in Ljubljana.
- If you cannot follow the originally established Learning Agreement due to a justified reason, it is possible to change the plan within the first two week of a semester. Such intention should be immediately discussed with Erasmus coordinator Boštjan Murovec (email@example.com).
The procedure for changing Learning Agreement is as follows:
- In order to enroll in a new course at this stage you need to obtain a permission from a professor in charge for the new course.
- Prepare a new version of learning agreement: only "during the mobility" part.
- Deliver the document to Ms Katarina Erjavec (firstname.lastname@example.org), where it will be signed and stamped by the representative of the faculty.
- A scan of the document will be sent to you and to your home institution.
- An original may be sent to your institution upon its request.