Mission and Vision
Mission of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the University of Ljubljana:
- to offer diverse forms of education with an emphasis on internationalisation and practical skills as well as on international comparability of achieved educational levels;
- to conduct internationally comparable scientific research work;
- to foster professional work and the transfer of technologies into practice;
- to promote and further the development of the profession in society.
Vision of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the University of Ljubljana:
- to be committed to top-notch pedagogical work aimed at educating highly skilled engineers;
- to be committed to top-notch scientific research and professional work by all pedagogues and researchers;
- to promote the dedicated and honest work of students in meeting their study obligations;
- to promote the dedicated and professional work of joint Faculty services in providing support for pedagogical, scientific research and professional work;
- to nourish correct and professional relationships between all stakeholders in a creative Faculty environment, including pedagogues, students, researchers and joint service staff;
- to ensure the wellbeing and reputation of the Faculty and to provide the required material resources for its operation.
“By 2025, the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the University of Ljubljana shall be among the top 20 percent of electrical engineering faculties in Central Europe and the broader region* according to scientific research indicators and shall sustainably improve pedagogical and professional performance indicators.”
*(Switzerland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia).