Bibliographic research entries for FE staff are free of charge. External users can request the service upon prior agreement. The service is payable in accordance with the valid pricelist of library services.
Required documentation for bibliographic entries:
- completed internal Accompanying sheet on the document / paper for keeping research bibliography in the COBISS system
- photocopy of the article or paper
- primary source (e.g. newsletter, journal, book, magazine etc.)
- evidence (review, invitation etc.)
- specified document typology
Specification of the document typology is the responsibility of the author. Suitability of typology is further checked and verified by the Central specialized information centres.
Printout of personal researchers’ and associate experts’ bibliographies
Impact Factor (IF) - JCR (Journal Citation Reports)
Web of Science (WoS) – multidisciplinary databases with citations indexes (SCI-EXPANDED, SSCI, A&HCI)
SICRIS (Information system on research activities in Slovenia)