‘My Library’ is a COBISS / OPAC service allowing library members the following functions:
- an overview of loans and the option to renew materials;
- an overview of reserved materials and the option to cancel reservations;
- an overview of debts and restrictions;
- an overview of history og borrowed items;
- an option to change password, email, phone number for SMS notifications;
- an option to set the settings for electronic notifications;
- an option to change contact details.
In order to use the ‘My Library’ service you need the number of your library card or your membership number, plus your password, which is assigned to you at the library.
Upon first accessing ‘My Library’ you are free to change your password.