The FE Library is a higher education library (academic library). It is intended for the needs of students, professors and researchers of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering as well as the needs of other users to assist them with their study, teaching and research work.
The Library is responsible for:
- systematic collection, keeping and borrowing of lecture books, published by the Faculty press;
- supplementation of the collection of compulsory and recommended literature for studies in individual subjects;
- supplementation of a comprehensive collection (dictionaries, professional manuals, encyclopaedias etc., which are available in the reading room);
- continuous collection and provision of the leading foreign and domestic journals from the field of electrical engineering;
- supplementation of personal bibliographies of researchers from facultiy.